Go from skirt to poncho or shawl for year round style
This hand crocheted asymmetrical maxi skirt is radiant with the pattern that circles around in slimming vertical rays. The hem is super lightweight. Crocheted from a blend of 100% recycled fibers, this is the perfect multi-purpose all-season piece. Ideal for lounging, brunching, parties, or as part of your swim cover-up ensemble. When it gets chilly, wear it as a poncho or shawl.
You can choose where the asymmetry hits. The high and low hems can be worn from front to back or sideways.
Get with the circular economy
Wearing recycled fibers extends the life cycle of these textiles, rather than letting them get thrown out in a landfill. This skirt doesn’t screaming, “oh hey, look! I’m made from recycled fiber!” not that that would be a bad thing. Basically, this skirt is stylish on its own; flattering, sexy, comfy, and cool, and they just so happen to contribute to the greater environmental good and that feels really good on your body and in your heart.
The blend of fibers offers a gentle and super soft tweed texture.
- One size: High-low length is approximately 24″ to 40″ from waist to hem
- drawstring waist is made of 100% recycled fibers which are made up of the following:
- 95% cotton
- 5% other fibers
- 100% recycled fibers which are made up of the following:
- 30% nylon
- 27% cotton
- 24% acrylic
- 10% silk
- 9% linen
- Gentle/delicate cycle cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Hand crocheted in Los Angeles with imported yarn.