Go from skirt to poncho or shawl for year round style
This hand crocheted maxi skirt is radiant with the pattern that circles around in slimming vertical rays. The hem looks leafy for a hip and earthy detail. Crocheted from a blend of 100% recycled fibers, this is the perfect multi-purpose all-season piece. Ideal for lounging, brunching, parties, or as part of your swim cover-up ensemble. When it gets chilly, wear it as a poncho or shawl.
Get with the circular economy
Wearing recycled fibers extends the life cycle of these textiles, rather than letting them get thrown out in a landfill. This skirt doesn’t screaming, “oh hey, look! I’m made from recycled fiber!” not that that would be a bad thing. Basically, this skirt is stylish on its own; flattering, sexy, comfy, and cool, and they just so happen to contribute to the greater environmental good and that feels really good on your body and in your heart.
The blend of fibers offers a gentle and super soft tweed texture.
- approximately 31″ from waist to hem OR let me know if you want it shorter or longer when you check out
- drawstring waist is made of 100% recycled fibers which are made up of the following:
- 95% cotton
- 5% other fibers
- 100% recycled fibers which are made up of the following:
- 30% nylon
- 27% cotton
- 24% acrylic
- 10% silk
- 9% linen
- Gentle/delicate cycle cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Hand crocheted in Los Angeles with imported yarn.